Pond electrics are a very important aspect of any good modern Koi pond. The electrics should be installed via a professional electrician to ensure safety at all times. Utopia Koi have an extensive range of pond electrical items from switch boxes to bespoke control panels.
Blagdon Powersafe Switchbox
Blagdon Powersafe electrical switch boxes are designed with the upmost quality and performance in mind. Power up to 5 devices safely.
The switch boxes are weatherproof and can be left in situ all year round. Labels are included to identify each switch easily. The each outlet is individually fused for increased protection and have lights to indicate when they are in use. The units are designed to allow easy connection of your chosen equipment.
The boxes include fittings to allow for simple wall or post mounting so you can choose the very best position in your outdoor space.
Blagdon Powersafe Electrical boxes come with a 2 year guarantee.
- Designed for safe pond-side and garden electrical connections
- Each switch box has at a glance a unique power on and power standby indicator
- Individually fused outlets
- Weatherproof for outdoor use
- Clear power application identity labels for each switch included
- Simple to Install
- Large housing with simple to remove circuit board for easier wiring
- Integrated wall or post mounting bracket and fittings included
- Blagdon Powersafe 2 Way Switchbox unit capacity 1 x 300W
- Blagdon Powersafe 3 Way Switchbox unit capacity 2 x 300W
- Blagdon Powersafe 4 Way Switchbox unit capacity 3 x 300W
- Blagdon Powersafe 5 Way Switchbox unit capacity 4 x 300W
Kockney Koi 4 Way SwitchboxKockney Koi Single Way Switchbox Kockney Koi 3 Way Cable Joiner Kockney Koi 3 Way Switchbox
All Kockney Koi Switchboxes are supplied with a self locking wall mounting bracket, wall plugs and screws, so no holes have to be made in the main unit ensuring its water tight integrity. It also comes with cable gland blanking plugs to seal unused outlets. Colour coded cable glands and switches enable rapid identification and simple installation. Each switch has its own illuminated indicator to let you know which appliances are on. The unit readily accepts cable sizes from 7mm to 12mm.
- For ponds, boats, gardens etc.
- Illuminated Switch indicators
- Four separately fused circuits
- IP66 & CE Approved
- Mains power on indicator
- Designed for use up to 3.3KW
- Colour coded for ease of use
- Unique wall mounting bracket
- Switch life of over 50,000 cycles
- Four Way Switchbox is rated at – One x 1,800 watt outlet and the remaining three are rated up to 500 watts each. The maximum current handling for the unit overall is 3,300 watts.
- Three Way Switchbox is rated at – One x 1,800 watt outlet and the remaining two are rated up to 500 watts each. The maximum current handling for the unit overall is 2,800 watts.
- Single Way Switchbox is rated at – One x 1,800 watt outlet. It is internally Fused.
- Three Way to one way cable jointer is rated up to 3300 Watts
Matsuko 5 Way Progamable & Pump Guard SwitchboxMatsuko 5 Way Switchbox Matsuko 5 Way Programable Switchbox
HIGH PERFORMANCE POWER SOLUTIONS
Matsuko provide industry leading pond controlling Switch Boxes. The UK office is based in South Yorkshire to handle, warranties and technical questions within the EU. Matsuko are committed to affordable, stylish, high performance solutions for ponds, gardens and aquariums.
Matsuko has 40 years experience in design technology, allowing them to produce the most unique Switch Boxes. All of the Matsuko Switch Boxes are weatherproof, stylish, robust and safe in all outdoor environments.
Using advanced plastics and moulding Matsuko are able to deliver customers a superior quality product at affordable prices.
The designs are simple to install and styled to complement your garden, providing ultimate control over your pond, garden and aquarium needs.
Superior power capacity: up to 1500 Watts per line and 3000 Watts total unit capacity
Aqua-Safe Weather Proof Cable Connector
Aqua-safe weatherproof cable connectors are ideal for use in the associated cabling for domestic and commercial applications, such as outside lighting, and other garden appliances.
Aqua-safe provides a safe and reliable connection in a range of demanding outdoor applications such as displays and exhibitions, signage, decorative lighting, ponds, garages, workshops to name but a few.
- Polycarbonate body
- Tested to IP68, 2 bar for 30 minutes
- Joins cables from 5mm – 9mm
- Cost effective
- Quick connect and release with a snap lock collar
- More reliable than screw-thread connectors
- Active latch mechanism for quicker wiring
Bespoke Electrical Distribution Panels
Working very closely with a long established commercial electrical company we are happy to be able to offer bespoke electrical panels. The panels can incorporate full RCD functionality, push button LED switches along with any specific equipment such as electronic timers of water monitoring equipment.
Each unit is bespoke, made to order and fully installed. Prices vary depending on individual requirements.